- 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 Cup of Mountain Delight (best if room temperature)
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 1 TSP of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 2/3 Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Mix.
- Combine all wet ingredients. Mix.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a brownie pan.
- Pour batter into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until set.
- Serve and enjoy!
* Best enjoyed with friends!